AtAge Rite Solutionswe believe its your rite
to agehealthy and beautiful.
Here are some skin care tips to help in your quest.
Healthy skin starts from within.
A healthy diet, high in fiber, low in unhealthy fats helps to keep your cells functioning properly and can lead to higher cellular recruitment. Thus, making available younger healthier cells during cellular turnover. (This means every 30 days or so, healthier skin cells are replacing old tired cells)
It is also important to drink plenty of water. This will keep your skin flushed and hydrated.
Stay away from things like cigarettes, and over indulging on alcohol, as these both have been shown to lead to wrinkles and premature aging of the skin.
Skin care on the outside is just as important.
A simple routine that you can easily commit to is the most important. Consistency is the key here. A routine you can follow once or twice a day will lead to some amazing results.
Here is a simple regimen you can follow :
1. Cleanser - Use a cleanser with a gentler solution that removes dirt but doesn't strip your skin of its natural oils.
2. Toner- A good toner will help the skin by balancing the pH, minimizing the look of pores, removing residuals missed during cleansing and preparing the skin to receive the serums and moisturizers to come.
3. Serum - There are thousand's of serums out there. Many purporting to be the next miracle, claiming hard to believe results, that in the end never deliver. We recommend using serums that combine natural, proven ingredients.
Ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Peptides, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Aloe, Algae, are just a few of the many proven natural ingredients. Serums from Age-Rite Solutions and RG Advanced Skincare contain combinations of many of these ingredients and have been clinically proven to be effective.
4. Moisturizer - Moisturize your face and neck with creme every morning and/or night, after you cleanse and tone. Always moisturize your face and neck in upward motions.Moisturizing is important for all skin types. Switch from lotion to creams. They provide a stronger oily barrier, which means they both reduce water loss from the outer layer of skin and provide hydration to this layer of skin at the same time.
5. Sunscreen - Finally, use sunscreen when outside. The sun quickly damages your skin, sometimes beyond repair. It is important to use a quality sunscreen product with clinical proof that it is effective.
Keep in mind there are no miracles out there, but following some of these suggestions will go a long way in keeping your skin young and beautiful